Comment on page
Once you download installation files after purchase, you just need to add /public to your domain's "Document Root". path.
NO SUPPORT FOR THE LOCAL SERVER
Suppose In the above image codehas.xyz is your domain, you are going to create a subdomain which will be helpdesk.codehas.xyz and the Document Root will be "helpdesk.codehas.xyz".Here for application needs to index form directly "/public". so simply add or append just
/publicin document root as shown in the image below.
Make sure that you have recursively permitted (read, write, execute 777 - R) your root directory that includes or contains application files to be indexed by the virtual host, etc. The application files are actually pre-permitted but for the installation on the locale systems like Windows or Mac or Linux-based web servers (Laragon, Valet or wamp, etc), it needs to revise the permissions because after the system changes the permissions for application files on extractions from the zip.
sudo chmod 777 - R /your_directory_or_folder_path
For Windows (7/8/10 etc)
- 1.Right-click on the directory, go to Properties
- 2.Security tab, Advanced.
- 3.Permissions tab, Change Permissions...
- 6.Click Find Now, then find and click on "Everyone", click OK
- 7.Click OK
- 8."Everyone" should now show up in the list, with "Read & execute" permissions
- 9.Check the box for "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object"
- 10.Click OK. That should recursively give read access to "Everyone"
Note: This is an example for a subdomain to understand the document root path index, same as document root should index in the case of the main domain.
You can skip this recommended method (explained above) by creating just one file,
create a file (.htaccess) on the root directory of the application after uploading and extracting then write the following lines inside .htaccess file.
File content for (with the name of .htaccess)
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
then hit create to a subdomain,
Follow step by step:
- Copy/Upload the folder and files to your web server using cPanel or FTP.
- If you are installing in a subfolder, please make sure there is no space in folder names.
- CreateMysql database, database user, and grant all permission to use this database.
- Open the
- Before installing the system will check the required list - If there is an issue with the checklist You will need to fix it first to proceed to the next step
The Installer will make sure about the required extensions are installed or not. If all required extensions are installed fill in your server credentials, and database information and hit begin to install.
If your filled database credentials are correct installer will run and install. if everything goes smoothly, you will be redirected to the login page (use the default log detail to log in).
Log in by using the above default credential, and don't forget to change your email/password from the user management
if you have any issues while the installation process feels free to contact item support. This author's response time can be up to 2 business days